Work Routes helps unemployed people find and sustain employment. Our free service enables jobseekers to improve their skills and employability and create a personal plan to find the right job for them.
Regular 1-2-1 personal guidance is available from a friendly adviser, as well as group training, financial support and exclusive local job vacancies.
To be eligible for Work Routes in Stoke and Staffordshire, participants must:
• Be long-term unemployed or inactive (26 weeks or longer) or
• Have a basic skills need
You will also be eligible at any stage of being unemployed or inactive if you have more than one barrier to employment. These may include:
• Lone parent
• Older worker (50+)
• Ethnic minority
• Caring responsibilities (inc. returning to employment when these end)
• Physical disability or health condition
• Mental Health or Learning Disability
• Drug / Alcohol dependency
• Have low or no qualifications
• Language barrier
For more information visit http://workroutes.co.uk/stoke-and-staffordshire/